₹725.00 - ₹649.00
(as of Oct 10,2021 17:22:20 UTC – Details)
- A2 cows are Indian native Cows
- The native Indian cows will have Hump where they have Suryaketu nerve which is believed to absorbs medicinal essences from atmosphere and makes milk, urine and cow dung more nourishing.
- Milk from Native Indian Cows contains A2 protein which is full of anti oxidants, omega 3/6 and good fatty acids and very beneficial for health.
- Indian Native Cows can withstand the tough tropical climatic conditions of this country are not susceptible to common diseases, and hence not there is no impact on the milk yield
- Milk yield from a Native Indian Cows are typically 3-5 liters per day only, due to high in quality and low in yield the prices are higher in market.
Prepared in very small batches means always a fresh supply at your home
Home made and Hand made by our farmers, completely free from any kind of preservatives
Low content of bad cholesterol avoids the risk of heart blockage.
Putting a few drops of desi cow ghee into the nostrils helps in nasal decongestion and protects from common cold and flu.
Direct application on skin works as a natural moisturizer
Desi Cow Ghee is a rich source of fatty acids, anti oxidants, vitamin A and omega 3 which makes it a Natural source of Immunity Booster
Balanced usage in the diet improves digestion and helps in weight management.